Our go-to backcountry ski pole with an aluminum-carbon construction and a pro-level feature set, the Razor Carbon Pro combines our redesigned Forged Aluminum Flickock Pro adjustability—which is lighter, stronger, and easier to use—with an innovative SwitchRelease wrist strap that has a lockable release function.
- 262g (100-125cm)
- 14 mm (.55 in) aluminum upper with 12 mm (.47 in) carbon fiber lower
- SwitchRelease™ breakaway technology
- Forged Aluminum Flickock Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that's lighter and easier to use
- Touring grip with dual density soft touch rubber
- Breakaway technology in the touring strap offers lockable release function for backcountry safety
- Choke up ring for touring functionality
- 75mm Freeride Baskets
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.