The new Gea RS is our stiffest, most powerful women's specific AT boot and is the perfect blend of performance and backcountry functionality. The Gea RS utilizes a bi-injection carbon-infused Grilamid Lambda Frame shell to add power and rigidity without adding weight. The Thor cuff, which now utilizes Grilamid Bio—a planet-friendly, renewable resource—also increases torsional rigidity while also providing a 60-degree range of motion for long efficient strides. The HRS strap keeps your heel planted where it should be to increase performance and comfort on the way up and down while the lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight. The glove-friendly Finger Strap features RECCO Technology for increased avalanche searchability. The Gea RS is for experienced backcountry skiers looking for uncompromising performance.
- Bi-injection Lambda Frame shell using Grilamid and Carbon Grilamid LFT for high torsional rigidity
- Planet-friendly Grilamid Bio Thor Cuff
- Speedlock XT Ski/Walk mechanism is friction-free and rock solid
- HRS Strap keeps your heel locked into place intuition liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit
GRILAMID BIO THOR CUFF
- Developed by our long-time partner Ems-Grivory, Grilamid Bio comes from their GREENLINE of bio-based polyamides. Using plant-derived Castor oil rather than petroleum-based oil, Grilamid Bio significantly reduces CO2 emissions during production, while maintaining the outstanding properties of rigidity and elasticity required. Castor plants grow well in semi-arid regions and do not compete with food crops, making it an excellent alternative to fossil-based sources. Grilamid Bio is non-biodegradable, but is completely recyclable.
WAVE CLOSURE SYSTEM
- The Wave closure system, made exclusively for SCARPA, delivers two buckle closure strength security without adding extra weight
|Mondo (cm)||US Men's||US Women's|
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Forward Lean||16º +/- 2º|
|Shell||Carbon Grilamid® LFT|
|Liner||SCARPA® Pro Flex Performance Women's|
|Buckles||3 Buckles + Finger Strap|
|Sole||Vibram® Cayman PRO (ISO 9523)|
|Weight (pair)||1250g; 2lbs 12.1oz (1/2 pair size 25)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White/Black/Rouge / 26||12051502-26||210000005284|