The new Maestrale XT is a freeride-oriented boot designed to provide hard-charging freeride performance on the biggest, steepest lines on the planet. It utilizes the same carbon-infused Grilamid lower as the RS but incorporates other features that provide a more traditional alpine-oriented feel and characteristics: a stiffer bi-injection overlap cuff with a two-buckle closure system has been slimmed down to enhance responsiveness and increase precision while skiing while still retaining agility while touring. The Zeppa XT footbed provides an additional 2-degree forward lean compared to the RS which puts the skier in a more aggressive stance which increases power transmission to the skis. The lower Wave Closure system provides the same security as a 2-buckle system at a fraction of the weight while the RECCO- enabled Booster Strap can be cinched down super tight to provide dynamic power transfer through the entire turn. The XT is ideal for expert backcountry skiers seeking high performance and prioritize downhill performance.
- Bi-injection Lambda Frame shell using Grilamid and Carbon Grilamid LFT for high torsional rigidity
- Bi-injection overlap cuff increases downhill performance while retaining agility while touring
- Speed Lock XT Ski/Walk Mechanism is friction-free and rock solid
- Wave closure system provides strong, secure, lightweight closureIntuition liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit
- Intuition® liner is thermoformable and guarantees a warm, precise, comfortable fit
- A co-injection of materials that ensures a high-performance combination of stiffness and high torsional rigidity, using Carbon Grilamid FLT and Grilamid. The Carbon Grilamid LFT is a polyamide reinforced with long carbon fibers that improve the elongation resistance properties and the rigidity of Grilamid, without increasing its density when compared with the normal short fibers. The long carbon fibers increase the stiffness and strength by 50%, and allow for a reduction of the thickness of the shell and cuff walls, reducing weight and improving fatigue strength without compromising performance. The result is a high-performance, low-weight package perfect for backcountry adventures.
WAVE CLOSURE SYSTEM
- The Wave closure system, made exclusively for SCARPA, delivers two buckle closure strength security without adding extra weight
|Mondo (cm)||US Men's||US Women's|
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Forward Lean||16º +/- 2º|
|Shell||Carbon Grilamid® LFT|
|Cuff||Grilamid® / Pebax®|
|Liner||SCARPA® Pro Flex Ride (Intuition)|
|Buckles||3 Buckles + Booster® Active Power Strap|
|Sole||Vibram® Cayman PRO (ISO 9523)|
|Weight (pair)||1490g; 3lbs 4.6oz (1/2 pair size 27)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Anthracite/Azure / 28||12050501-28||210000005265|